I am trained to work with infants and children of all ages through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. Adjustments are extremely gentle. I use the tips of my fingers and use no more pressure than one could press into a ripe tomato without breaking the skin. Every case is very different, but often with infants and children we can start to see dramatic changes within a few visits.
Chiropractic care can be beneficial for children who have:
- difficulty latching and nursing
- 'tight' or restricted jaw
- pre and post tongue and lip tie release procedures
- traumatic birth such as cesarean section delivery, forceps, or vacuum use
- difficulty or aversion to turning their head to one side
- asymmetrical or misshapen head
- prolonged bed-wetting
- chronic ear infections
When booking in-office appointments for children under 5 years old, please schedule on a Monday, or any other day before 2pm. Please contact the office for more information or to schedule outside these times.